Quotes to Ponder : Stephen W. Hawking


  • God is the name people give to the reason we are here.
  • Without imperfection, you or I would not exist.
  • I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die.
  • Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am free.
  • God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.

Stephen Hawking who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease; a rare early-onset, slow-progressing form of motor neurone disease in 1963 when he was 21; was given two years to live by his doctors. He however live on to a ripe old age of 76 and lived on to become a best-selling author and one of the most brilliant theoretical physicists in history, working on the origins and structure of the universe, from the Big Bang to black holes.

More Wise Quotes....

Comments