A Monk Speaks


Well, what do you think? Can you change your life?

Comments

Liudmila said…
:))) I think you ask this question in the wrong way. Not "can" -everybody can. "Do yo want..." -this is the question. And the answer is "no". Because for us is better "bad but known" as "good but unknown". All psychologist say it. ;)))
footiam said…
You have a point, Liudmila. It's easier to let fate or God take the lead.God has a plan! It's simpler.God has a plan for everyone!
Liudmila said…
There is a very interesting learning story that I have just in my blog so, I don't want to repeate it here: "Beautiful buddhist stories" "A Worm" told by Ajahn Brahmavamso, one of the Great Story Tellers. His question is: How many of us are attached to our pile of dung? ...
;((( I'm the first.
footiam said…
Oh! I love stories! Thanks for the link!