Broken Image

I swear I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Skynet's Terminator character in the fourth Terminator movie, Terminator Salvation. I had marvelled at how he looked after all these year- all young and unwrinkled and ripped too but well, someone forwarded me this photo(above) of the 38th the Governor of California and the beautiful image just fizzled out. It seems that in the fourth film, the Terminator is another Austrian-born bodybuilder, Roland Kickinger with a CGI (computer generated imagery) face of the original Terminator. Take this as my current favourite snapshot then- It reminds me of annica or impermanence - the Buddhist concept that points to the inconstant nature of our conditioned life. It is said that there are various ways in which anicca, or the impermanence of things, can be illustrated. I suppose this is one way.

Comments