Confession of a Dying Man

Forget what is perhaps the best known and most successful of British sex film of the 70s, Confessions of a Window Cleaner and the other confession films starring Robin Askwith and Anthony Booth. This is the confession of a man to his wife on his death bed. Looking up at her, he had said weakly: I have something I must confess. The wife said that that was not necessary but the man had insisted : No, I want to die in peace. I slept with your sister, your best friend,her best friend, and your mother! The woman was calm. She just replied: I know. Now just rest and let the poison work. Contemplating on the third Buddhist Precept Kāmesu micchācāra veramaṇī sikkhāpadaṃ samādiyāmi, I undertake the training rule to abstain from sexual misconduct, does it for an instant suggest to you that karma can work in strange way?

Comments