Quotes to Ponder: Justin Trudeau

  • My father raised us to step toward trouble rather than to step away from it.
  • Parents are the centre of a person's solar system, even as an adult.
  • Who cares about winning? We should focus on serving.
  • I'm not going to speculate on what I would do.
  • I don't pay much attention to labels and certainly don't let people define me through the labels they apply.
Justin Trudeau, a Canadian politician and the current prime minister of Canada graduated from
the University of British Columbia with a bachelor of arts degree in literature and a bachelor of education degree in 1998. He was a former highschool teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia and has held various jobs including camp counselor, nightclub bouncer and snowboard instructor.


More Wise Quotes...

Comments