Kicking a Fuss Over a Pot

Some flower pots are designed to infuse not just style but Zen into the house or so an advertisement claims. The Zen I'm aware of is just a school of Mahayana Buddhism that originated in China during the Tang dynasty. This Zen supposedly enables practitioners to have insight into the nature of mind; and life too; but no, I don't really understand why is that so for I don't really understand Zen. Just that, I do like some of those mind stimulating little Zen anecdotes; stories like what is the sound produced by clapping one hand or is a cup half empty or half full and things like that. Back to flower pots though, I remember seeing one in the Net, a red, man-made one which reminds of the Buddha. I don't think that sort of pot infuse either class or Zen. Naturally, Buddhists mostly don't kick a fuss over it.


Comments