Feeling Meditative

Just because of the Covid 19 virus pandemic and the restrictions of movement imposed on the people, my primary school going grandniece had thought that Chinese New Year is not celebrated this year. It probably isn't surprising since she has been not going to school in the normal sense, just spending an hour online class each day and had been stranded in granny's home for weeks. Then, I said we are celebrating Chinese New Year; just that we're staying home. Already the fence had been repainted and the house cleaned. We could well just build the atmosphere further by making origami fish and decorate the garden. My grandniece is adept in making paper fish; and I helped along by making little fans. I sat on the sofa, not crossed legged and with eyes open; felt meditative...



Comments