Quotes to Ponder : Lady Gaga


  • I'm half living my life between reality and fantasy at all times.
  • I've been searching for ways to heal myself, and I've found that kindness is the best way.
  • If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not in the light.
  • You laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at you because you’re the same.
  • Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.

Lady Gaga sounds like a name out of this world but it is probably a perfect name for a star. Imagine telling someone your favourite singer who has sold an estimated 170 million records worldwide is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta! It won't be odd if your tongue gets twisted and you get the name of the American singer, songwriter, and actress wrong!

More Wise Quotes!

Comments