Monkey Mind

When in Kuala Lumpur, it was a norm for my nephew and I to eat out. For breakfast, most of the time, we would patronise a coffee shop nearby where we would order yee mee soup. The noodle dish seemed to be his favourite and I did suspect that he was promoting it. In a recent visit, we had however eaten all our meals at home.  The lockdown had been lifted nation wide; but since the pandemic was still on with over thousands of infected cases reported daily; we opted to stay home. When my nephew was not working, he offered to prepare breakfast and then I had his version of yee mee soup with chicken flavour one day and Tom Yam flavour the next. Now that I suspect he was showing off; I wonder if this is just a fragment of my monkey mind; this said to be a Buddhist term and something which ought to be trained...

Guess if the noodles were tasty?


More musings...

Comments